San Diego, CA 92119
|More than 20 years’ experience working with computer and networking hardware, operating systems and software applications.|
|• Setup and Configured NIST 800-171 Compliance for Network and Servers.|
• Linux – Windows Systems Administrator
• – Installation of Servers, OS, Software, Networking into Dedicated, Shared Web Hosting infrastructure, Custom Cloud Solution based on OnApp Cloud Software, AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
• – Directly responsible for the administration and security of mission critical NIST 800-171, PCI compliant Web, Database, and File servers: Windows Server, CentOS, and Ubuntu and other various Linux Based OS.
• – Proficiently configured backups software BackupForWorkgroups, R1Soft, rSync, and backup to remote FTP via cPanel / Interworx.
• – Manually analyzed log files to interpret issues with servers instability, repaired corrupted MySQL tables, malicious activity, responded to imminent disk failure warnings, malware, and PHP/CGI based hacking scripts.
• – Devised and implemented unique out-of-the-box solutions for critical problems at hand.
• – Worked as part of a 24-hour team to secure and monitor Linux and Windows servers via automated SNMP Monitoring with SMS notification to protect and maintain network.
• – Well-versed in administration of OpenSSL, SSL key management, and VPN hardware and software devices while disabling weak ciphers for best security practices for Linux and Windows.
• – Virtually patched vulnerable PHP/CGI/ASP content management systems with known vulnerabilities utilizing Intrusion Detection & Mod_Security rule sets.
• – Optimized MySQL servers to better enhance performance.
• – Utilized Windows, Mac and Linux server anti-rootkit scanners such as: Linux Malware Detect, ClamAV, Sophos, and McAfee to which I configured such to scan FTP and PHP file uploads for known malware signatures in real-time.
• – Daily Hands-on Datacenter NOC technical experience with Installation, Configuration and Maintenance of servers, routing, network, SNMP, and remote power devices.
• – Installed and Configured Linux and Windows based Web, Mail, DNS, AV, CP, DB, and Active Directoryservers.
• (KECS) PC Hardware Repair, Laptop Repair, OS Repair and Installation, Software Repair and Installation, Spyware and Malware Removal, Virus Prevention Services, Home, Office or Datacenter Environments
• (EB Company) Web Development, Computer Hardware Maintenance, Website Maintenance, General Management, Product Development
|• Systems Administrator / Business DevelopmentEPhost, Inc.April 2010 – Present (10 years 2 months) San Diego, CA|
• Computer Technician / Sales ManagerKing Executive Computer ServicesJanuary 1997 – April 2010 (13 years 4 months) San Diego, CA
• Web Administrator / Business ManagerE & B CompanyApril 2001 – July 2009 (8 years 4 months) San Diego, CA
|• Computer Technician / Sales AccociateNoq Computers July 1995 – January 1997 (1 year 6 months) San Diego, CA|
|San Diego State University1999-2001San Diego, CA|
• Bachelor Degree: Business / Computer Information Systems
Mesa College San Diego 1997-1999
San Diego, CA
• Associates Degree: Business / Computer Information Systems
220-801 & 220-802, 220-901 & 220-902